- 1 1/2 Cups Flour
- 2 TSP Baking Powder
- 3/4 TSP Salt
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 1/2 TSP Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 TSP Grated Nutmeg
- 4 TB Butter
- 1 EGG
- 1/2 Cup Mashed Pumpkin Flesh
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- 1/2 Cup Golden Raisins
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine flour, baking powder, salt, sugar, and spices in one bowl.
- In the microwave melt the butter in the milk (in mine, it takes about a minute and a half)
- In a second bowl, break eggs and add mashed pumpkin and raisins, stir well.
- Add milk and melted butter slowly while stirring.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir to combine.
- Pour into the butter cups of a 12 cup muffin pan.
- Bake for approx. 20 minutes
Pour the batter into the bread pan of a bread machine. Using the "bake" setting results in a beautiful and tasty, sweet pumpkin bread.