- 2 cups seasoned and shredded chicken
- 9 flour tortillas
- Oil to deep fry
- Tightly roll about 2 spoonfuls of the seasoned and shredded chicken in a tortilla and secure with a toothpick.
- Repeat for each tortilla.
- When the oil is hot enough to sizzle a spare piece of tortilla pretty quickly it is ready to cook to the tortillas.
- Put in about three tortillas at a time depending on the size of your pot and let get golden and crispy on both sides, flipping once.
- Remove and allow to drain on paper towels.
- I served mine with a pepper-jack cheese sauce, pico de gallo, and guacamole.