- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 Poblano chiles diced
- 1 onion diced
- Vegetable oil
- 12 oz can tomatillos
- 1 can green chiles
- 2 LB leftover Mexican pork roast chopped or shredded
- 2 16 oz cans white beans
- 2 cups of reserved broth from the Mexican pork roast
In the morning:
- Mix the cumin, black pepper, salt, garlic powder, bay leaf, diced onions and poblano chiles with a small amount of vegetable oil and microwave for 5 to 10 minutes until soft.
- Combine this mixture (remove the bay leaf) with the tomatillos and green chiles and blend in a blender until smooth.
- Add 2 LB chopped left over Mexican pot roast and the canned beans to the crockpot.
- Cover with the chile mixture, broth, and the the bay leaf.
- Cook for 8 hours on lo or 4-6 hours on hi.
- Divide the rest of the pork roast into 3 parts and reserve for the rest of the week.
Enjoy!!!!! There should be enough for leftovers tomorrow.