This is a super duper easy recipe that I came up with last week when I was in a hurry. I also didn't have half of what was called for and resorted to the pantry for substitutes. I'll be making it again!
- (1) 28 oz can diced tomatoes and juice
- (2) 16 oz cans cannellini beans
- (2) cans cream of mushroom soup
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 2 LB pork loin
- Dump it all in the slow cooker and walk away!
- DON'T chop the meat!
- Let it go all day on low (8 hours) and when you come back your pork loin should be floating at the top.
- Remove it and pull apart with a fork--it took me just a couple of minutes.
- Add it back to the soup and serve with some crusty bread.