This was a super way to make a quick dinner when I got off working a night shift tonight and a great way to use up left over pinto beans and pico de gallo.
- About half a cup to 3/4 cup of cooked pinto beans in their liquid
- About 1/2 a cup of pico de gallo
- 6 eggs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Tortillas to serve on the side
- In a small pan heat the pinto beans in their juice.
- Whisk together the eggs, pico, and salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Brush a large frying pan with a little oil and pour the eggs in and light scramble.
- When the eggs are still a little wet add the beans and cook to desired consistency.
- Serve with tortillas on the side.