- 2-3 cups of steamed rice cooked with 1/2 cup cook peas
- Bacon, fried crispy enough to crumble, 2 for each person
- Eggs, fried to taste, 2 for each person
- 2 TB chili paste (I used Korean gochujang)
- 2 TB sugar
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 2 TB peanut butter
- 1/4 cup rice wine.
- Combine the chili paste, sugar, garlic powder, soy sauce, peanut butter, and rice to form a smooth sauce.
- Warm in a small sauce pan on the stove.
- Prepare your rice, bacon and eggs.
- Fill each persons bowl with a bed of rice, 2 eggs, 1 strip of bacon, and one bacon strip crumbled.
- Divide the sauce among each bowl.