Day 3: Paninis and Umbrian bean soup
Day 4: Creamy Adobo chipotle chili
Day 5 Char Sui
Also try: The Mexican Version
- 6 LB pork roast
- 1 cup broth
- salt and pepper to taste
- Combine ingredients in slow cooker and cook on high 4 hours or low 6 to 8 hours.
Ingredients for Gravy:
- Remaining broth and meat juices from the slow cooker after removal of meat and vegetables.
- An additional cup of broth.
- 1/4 cup flour
- Combine ingredients in blender and blend 30 seconds.
- Pour into a pan and stir on medium heat until thickened.
- Reserve half the gravy for Day 2 of Pork Roast.
- Divide left over meat into four freezer bags and reserve for Day 2-5 of left over Pork Roast.