Friday, May 22, 2009

The Garden--May 22

I can't believe how fast everything is growing now! It seems like since it finally stopped raining everything is thriving.


Photobucket
Little roma tomatoes

Photobucket
Cucumbers, with a row of okra in the background

Photobucket
A very blurry picture of how tall the pole beans are getting--
I was just too lazy to go out and get another shot!


Photobucket
The basil is finally poking up!

Photobucket
I'm slowly filling up a sandwich bag that I've been keeping up in the freezer with blackberries that are growing along the fenceline of the yard. I'm hoping I'll end up with enough to make a small batch of preserves.

1 comment:

  1. Your romas are looking adorable!

    I planted my tomatoes this past weekend, along with some zucchini, pumpkins and cucumbers that I started from seed. Totally satisfying; I can barely wait for the harvest!

    ReplyDelete