These are a quick brownie that can be made with simple pantry ingredients and eggs.
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/3 cup cocoa
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Blend oil, sugar and vanilla in a large mixing bowl.
- Add eggs, mix well using a spoon.
- In another bowl, combine flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt; gradually blend into the egg mixture.
- Spread into a greased 9 inch square pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
- Cool completely in pan.