- 1 1/2 Cups Flour
- 2 TSP Baking Powder
- 1 1/2 TSP Sugar
- 3/4 TSP Salt
- 1 TSP Nutmeg
- 1 Cup Milk
- 1/2 Cup Mashed Pumpkin
- 1 Egg Beaten
- Vegetable Oil
- Mix the dry ingredients in one bowl.
- Mix the wet ingredients in another bowl.
- Slowly stir the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients.
- Heat the vegetable oil
- Drop the batter in 1/4 cup quantities on a hot griddle.
- Fry each cake until bubbles form on the top surface, then flip and cook until golden.
Substitute 1/2 cup of the flour with wheat flour.
I usually triple my pancake recipes and toss the leftovers in a ziploc and freeze. This gives me a headstart on future meals, or a quick snack.