- 1/2 LB spaghetti, cooked
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup ground pecans
- 1/2 red pepper, seeded and chopped
- Olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- A small handful of basil leafs
- Freshly Ground Pepper
- While cooking the pasta, broil the red pepper until it gets a little black around the edges.
- Saute garlic until fragrant.
- Add pasta, bread crumbs, ground pecans, red pepper, and basil leaf.
- Add salt and freshly ground pepper to taste.
- Serve when pasta and bread crumb mixture are well combined.
- Serve with Parmigiano Reggiano.